One of our clients, New Perspective Senior Living, is hiring for a new Director of Sales and Marketing. New Perspective Senior Living offers Independant Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Short Term Stay services through their Lighthouse Communities across the Midwest. Their corporate headquarters is in Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
Below is the job description as posted June 29, 2012. If you apply please let them know that OxRun referred you. We will be continuing work with the new Director of Sales and Marketing aiding in web development, SEO, keywording, building inbound links, social media and boosting internet based referrals. Good luck!
Director of Sales and Marketing
New Perspective Senior Living – Greater Minneapolis – St. Paul Area
If you have a strong desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives, we may have just the right opportunity for you. New Perspective Senior Living does just what the name implies; we are paving the way with a new perspective on providing quality and meaningful care for seniors in our communities. We are seeking an energized leader that can promote NPSL’s mission, values and principles of service in our sales & marketing efforts for independent living, assisted living and memory care communities in the tri-state area. This position requires the skill to integrate both marketing and sales directives through a training/coaching, and data/process driven approach. This individual will be a “hands-on” leader.
The position is responsible for coordinating, developing and maintaining marketing and sales programs for our communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to hire, train, develop and motivate sales and marketing team members. You MUST posses the desire to build a team that is passionate about our mission, “To put the resident first in everything we do”.
- Four year business or marketing degree with a minimum of 10+ years experience in a sales & marketing management role.
- Work history must include multi-site/multi-market management experience
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability with a proven record of building and managing successful marketing and sales teams
- Expert knowledge in marketing/PR strategies, branding, communications planning, relationship sales & marketing support
- Strong critical thinking capabilities
- Must have ability to track and analyze sales metrics, market studies and competitive analysis assuring that marketing efforts are supporting financial goals
- Effective presentation, writing and listening skills
- Ability to develop and implement creative strategies and solutions
- Position requires 2 to 3 days of travel per week
- Confidence and tenacity required to obtain our 100% occupancy goal
If interested, please send your resume and salary requirements to;
Here at New Perspective Senior Living our highest priority is to ensure that each of our residents within independent living, assisted living and our memory care is treated with dignity and respected as individuals. Learning more about their unique histories, desires and interests, puts us in the best position to provide the care, attention and services that meet their desires and needs.
To put the Resident First in everything we do.
Principles of Service
Respect individuality and personal history.
Involve the whole person – body mind and spirit.
Encourage freedom of choice
As our team members learn the stories, desires and interests of our residents, they come to serve them lovingly as extended family. In doing so we fulfill the Mission of all our Lighthouse Communities.
- Director Functions: Business Development, Management
- Marketing Industries: Hospital & Health Care
- Compensation: Base plus bonus
- Veteran Commitment: New Perspective Senior Living commits to hiring returning veterans. They have partnered with NRD.gov to help veterans find jobs.
New Perspective Senior Living hiring Director of Sales and Marketing